1/12/2018

Matt Peeranee and Grate Warintorn

Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai


Now I'm try a little old lakorn.  It call Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai,  I'm a bit attempt to watch this one. So I just watch the trailer. Then ya Its catch me. Thanks for subber finally take as their project.  


Lets start....... the story is about a girl name Wiwa, she has everything except a nice man. She is owner of Wiwa Wedding shop. She has a nice uncle thought he is not blood related with her actually. Yup this uncle is nice to the bone and always become a mysterious hero of our Wiwa. Blessing him for hoping acknowledgement from that annoying grandma of Wiwa and of course Wiwa. It begin to change when an accidents that arranged by heaven to Wiwa, after the accidents her soul twist with other girl that close to her uncle. She begin to realized his kindness. 



Cast : Warintorn Panhakarn as Wiwa Uncle
          Matt Peeranee as Wiwa
Matt Peeranee

Grate Warintorn Panhakarn
My thought
I'm really like the story except  the second lead male or female. Clap Clap for both of them really annoying me so much. Rather than seeing them I prefer annoying grandma. Oh seriously I thought they didn't act at all, like yeah that themselves. On the other hand, Grate as usual play very wise, smart and kind man. I hope he take another character that new for him. Happy Watching




7 komentar:

  1. I think I'll try to watch this later, because you convinced me well about this! Congratz for this great post! I'm just watched Matt Peeranee in other series and she's doing great, so I hope it won't disappoint me! How about you post other Matt series and review which one is the best or recommend to watch?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yeah hope you like it. Happy watching. I'm try my best to find out other her works. Maybe the older one because She has many series. I'm waiting her newest one, its remake from Kdrama.

      Hapus
    2. Sis I need more time. he he

      Hapus
    3. Okay, good luck! hee, yeah I heard about that, she'll be paired with Nadech Kugimiya, I bet it'll be nice drama, wohooo!

      Hapus
    4. Thanks Ya. I think I'm the lucky one he he. Yeah, It will be airing soon this year, Sis. I'm really looking forward for it.

      Hapus
    5. ups shame on me, here the Matt's work http://dokmaiwaen.blogspot.co.id/2018/01/matt-peeranee.html this for you Sis. Happy reading.

      Hapus
    6. Haha okay, I'll check it now!

      Hapus

New Lakorn

Hi guys, I'm so happy now. Ada beberapa lakorn seru yang sedang tayang. Ini daftar lakorn yang aku follow: Mee piang rak,  Leh...