1/12/2018

Gypso Ramita and Puttichai Kasetsin (Push)

New Series that caught me☺

Hai Guys ,,,
Finally, my keyboard still the same nothing change still sour as before.
But never mind I just think it as exercise for my little finger.
Then what occasion from my posting now,,,,  yeah I just find another liking series guys.

Waen Dokmai
this series from GM....TV gosh almost slip my tongue. kidding. It has fresh story than other series that I had watching before. The girl more favorable and smart and the man a bit slow but good when it come bout denying.  No more pitiful girls yeah bravo. yup let me start my chit chat now about Gypso new series.

It start with a good single woman named waen, she is a worker at lovely family magazine. opposite  with her own principal " single is a happy life" waen always work around happy couple that make her so bad. but as its time for our girl to change, the man with opposite character but same principal as her come out and start to ruin her life. waen come as good friend to a wedding party then heaven try to look out for future husband. They meet with so sweet scene there.


By chance they work in the same line so they often meet and share their story. they never think it a way that heaven give to them to change life become more beautiful. There also a cute father and cool grandma that make story more likeable for me. But also there some character I dont like, his sister and niece that make me skip for a moment they appear.

yup forget to let you know guys this series play by Gypso and Push. Before They also play together on I wanna be superstar.
Ramita Mahapreukpong (Gypso)

I also like this one. it has so many funny scene and light story.  Thanks for Banghae
Happy Watching
Bonus Click

Note
I actually wanna chit chat about her another series above but my keyboard more sour now. Sorry.






5 komentar:

  1. Haha what a nice post, hope your keyboard become sweet now! love the bonus click of the ost of this series! Been waiting for your post about thai drama! It's great!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks Ya. Now my keyboard a lil bit nice to me. Your courage make me happy sis.

      Hapus
    2. haha you're so funny! I'm glad to heard that! Keep on going! you're doing great on review about Thai drama with your own style! you're so rock'in!

      Hapus
    3. hoho Peace. Rock you. I'll try my best to make it.
      Super combo I'm dotting you sis.

      Hapus
    4. Okay, look forward to that!

      Hapus

New Lakorn

Hi guys, I'm so happy now. Ada beberapa lakorn seru yang sedang tayang. Ini daftar lakorn yang aku follow: Mee piang rak,  Leh...