1/13/2018

Auernig Stephany and Tongraya Mick



Paragit Ruk Series: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk




Hai Guys,,,,,sawadika
Finally,  I can make this posting..... after some accident. Actually I really want  make it last night but I'm tired of my keyboard. Maybe its already old so some of it can cooperate well with me. 

Back to posting, now I will start :


This lakorn has four series, but it actually  not that related one another. so you can skip the other and just watch your favourite couple. This series has a good rating so if I'm not wrong It will be make as lakorn with some extended episode, yeah every series only up to 10-20 episode. I hope its still play by the original actress and actor. Seem it will take long time to make it because all cast have other project series right now.



Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk,

A researcher name Dr. Irene make a research about cancer, she and her father also the team finally make a good result from it. Because of it they get a threat. so  our praek as a special force get the mission to protect her and the team but unfortunately they failed to make it. Her father get kidnap and some of the team die.  then praek (Captain Karun) force to protect only Dr. Irene because she is the one that have the research result. Her impression about Captain Karun was nice until she start to living together with him. She feels annoy by his dictator personality of Captain Karun. He always force her to do everything as he want. But actually its for best because he worry bout her so much. For safety Dr Irene  start to learn as soldier slow but for sure she start to liking this Captain. She also realize that shes wrong before. The bad guy start to make attack toward them but fortunately they have good team work so they can make it. Finally, after some misunderstanding between them, they start to open their heart. 

Cast
Tongraya Mick

Auernig Stephany



My thought..... 
Oh good cast but the story in the middle a bit slow. Some action here and there with little romance not that bad. If you like action here for you. I'm a bit not favor bout the character especially the female lead so innocent but much annoying. Overall like it. This second time I see this couple play in same project so we will see a good chemistry here. But No more for other project, hope he play with other actress. I like him more on Mussaya. I also like the soundtrack for this one. 

6 komentar:

  1. Yeah, I've tried watch this one but not yet finished it maybe later on when I got the feeling for this, cause I'm not so into action genre one, but because of Mick, I'm trying to watch it. I also know the female lead also paired with him before and it's quite great drama although there's so many frightening scene, but i forget about the name of the series haha. Is there any other drama which played by her that you can recommend for me? oh yeah can you also summarize about Mussaya? that'll be great, thanks before!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. That's right watching need feeling and motivation he he, or you just lost time with nothing. I'm also not into action genre actually but some of lakorn have it. Maybe It's The Fire Series 2: Talay Fai. She is new comer for lead role Sis, so there no much series that subbed by our angel subber. Both of lakorn include this one get sub maybe because she is pairing up with mick. Maybe later, Sis.

      Hapus
    2. Haha yes, you're right, I'm just checking and it's Talay fai, silly me! Okay, I'll be waiting for that!

      Hapus
  2. Also thanks for the bonus click (the ost of the drama)! I think it's better to explain about the bonus click purpose or note to click that, so we won't miss what's inside! hehe sometime I almost forget about Bonus click!

    BalasHapus

New Lakorn

Hi guys, I'm so happy now. Ada beberapa lakorn seru yang sedang tayang. Ini daftar lakorn yang aku follow: Mee piang rak,  Leh...