1/12/2018

The Cupid Series: Kammanthep Hunsa OST

“You Are My Love” 
(by Klom Orawee)
Kammathep Hunsa OST.

Kammathep Hunsa

Doo meuan rao dtaek dtahng doo meuan rao chahng hahng gun leua gern

It seems like we’re different, it seems like we’re so far apart

Nai kwahm dtahng gun tee saung rao pachern
In the differences that the two of us face
Mun glup dterm dtem hua jai gun lae gun
It ends up filling our hearts together

Rao mai dtaung maung dtah maung fah laeo kao jai mai sumkun
We don’t have to make eye contact, we can look at the sky and understand, it’s not important

Lae mai jum bpen dtaung bpen kon diao gun
And we don’t have to be the same

Gor tum hai chun ruk tur dai mot jai
It makes me love you with all of my heart

(*) 
You are my love, you’re my everything tur keu took sing
You are my love, you’re my everything, you are everything

Tur keu kwahm ruk lae bpen kwahm jing tee mai koey dai rup jahk kra
You’re the love and the truth that I’ve never gotten from anyone else

You are my love you’re my everything ja mee dtae tur dtalaut bpai
You are my love, you’re my everything, I’ll have only you forever

Fah sahng tur mah hai huang yai mai kor mee krai cause I love you
Heaven created you for me to worry about, I won’t ask for anyone else because I love you


Teung mae rao ja dtahng mee hon tahng nai jai mai meuan gun dtae mee sing neung gor ke kwahm pook pun ja pook jai rao hai mee gun dtor bpai
Even though we’re different and have our own desires in our hearts, our connection is the one thing that continues to bind our hearts together

(*)


Roo bahng mai meua tur kao mah cheewit chun gor doo bplian bpai tur tum hai chun roo kwahm mai nai kum wah ruk
Do you know that when you showed up, my life seemed to change? You made me realize the meaning of love

(*)


Thanks deungdutjai

3 komentar:

  1. Well done! this one is nice! love this, one of my favorite ost of thai drama! Now I know more about the meaning of the song! BIG THANKS!

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus

New Lakorn

Hi guys, I'm so happy now. Ada beberapa lakorn seru yang sedang tayang. Ini daftar lakorn yang aku follow: Mee piang rak,  Leh...