1/28/2018

Mario Maurer and Toey

Ups sorry no Posting on last week. I got sick that so horrible. Now I'm fine so I will talk a little here.
Yeap I watched this lakorn in 2017, but I like this one so I want to share it with you. this lakorn play by mario maurer and toey.
Here



This lakorn has up  and down story. I like this one because its romcom with light story not heavy as revenge lakorn. so let starts it now, Bunlang Dokmai. Toey play as Pud, a cheerful owner flower farm in village. She is a smart and hard worker girl. By chance she got help by an elder from city. she owed the elder to maintain her farm. The elder kindly help her and respect her as business partner. He be friend with her father before so he sympathized when her father died. On the other hand, Mario play as anawin a spoil rich kid. he is grandson of the elder that owed by Pud. Heaven plan, The elder get sick and die. There is a will that elder left for anawin if he want to have his inheritance. There is a condition that anawin must stay at Pud farm and learn how to work. But if he object it he only get half of inheritance. Anawin so helpless toward that condition so he just want negotiate with pud and just get half of it. But Pud is not easy to handle. she is persistence to not sign on that matter rather she allow him to come and stay at her farm to teach him. Yep, in the end he stay at Pud farm and here our blossom dokmai (flower) with some bickering that make both of them realize the word RAK (Love).

my opinion about this, I like this pairing so cute. but for mario character here is a bit annoy hehe. I like his other project its called two spirit, he pairing up with mint chalida. I like funny character he play there as Mek.


Happy Ending.
Happy watching guys, have nice day.
See you later on my next posting.
here the soundtrack
Click ME
Note:Sorry I dont remember the creator (gif above) thats why I cant credit the name. But for sure thank You.


2 komentar:

  1. My favorite thai drama ever! Love it so much, the story is great!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for coming, sis. That's right. I also enjoy it. Now rarely seeing a lakorn that hooked you.

      Hapus

New Lakorn

Hi guys, I'm so happy now. Ada beberapa lakorn seru yang sedang tayang. Ini daftar lakorn yang aku follow: Mee piang rak,  Leh...