4/05/2018

Bella and Grate

Bella and Grate

 

New lakorn of Bella Ranee, Hm that the end.  Starting to search around about this one, of course  I'm hunting for the story first. Then found it. Actually, this is a remake from old lakorn. Yup I'm happy it has boran (historical) style on it. It really give a good signal to more curious with a little suspicious chilli.  


OK. Let me start it now. 
The male lead play by Grate is a jerk stop it. First time I'm sighing with his choice for this lakorn. so bella as female lead. Last time I said that his character so bored in almost of his lakorn. But now ouh couldnt believe it. let me take a breath. I think to reconsider this one except there change in story.
Maybe later I continue to write it.OK



See U.
 

2 komentar:

  1. Looks interesting, I hope it'll be great! I'm looking forward for this and also your review about this! I'm happy for this, thank you so much, Dee!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hope it he he. I hold it and wait for my spirit
      my pleasure

      Hapus

New Lakorn

Hi guys, I'm so happy now. Ada beberapa lakorn seru yang sedang tayang. Ini daftar lakorn yang aku follow: Mee piang rak,  Leh...